Monday, March 1, 2010


I finally got katie's comic in the mail!!! It was fucking amazing, anyone who didn't buy it sucks. ((except cam..))[....and I'm not talking about sucking sucking, I mean suck as in lame]

*Hugs Katie* Cx

This is written' on the back of the cover of my notebook.

Requests that I asked people to ask me to do...


Fat Aura~

Robar

Aura expressions because I was bored.

I was told to draw jack skelington but forgot what looked like...sooo yeah.

PIE NOM NOM NOM

TSUKAAAAASAAAAA X LUNA

Robar in the war

/was bored/

THE ROBOT ON THE BOTTOM LOOKS AMAZING...also you start to see more and more catdog sketches

A girl told me to draw her as a bird with a big ass. ;3



Catdog

Aura in the Soda Aisle...Might redraw a digital version of this

Chest hair

YAY CATDOG

I didn't notice it until someone pointed it out buuut...it looks like Cat is humping dog in the corner. xD

4 comments:

  1. Le gasp. I want to buy a copy! D: But I have no moneys! ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmfao I'm the one who pointed out the cat-raping-dog part xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Lara *__* And yay Catdog FTW! :D I lol'd at the cat-humping-dog part XD

    ReplyDelete